1. Make mold surface clean and dry. Remove all the other wax, PMC-600 can remove all wax and all the wax residue. It's important to remove PMC-600 completely in case of max destruction.
2. Clean the mold with a clean cotton cloth.
3. Use a adhesive tape to test whether the surface is clean.
4. Repeat the above steps until the surface is completely clean and clean.
Once the mold surface is thoroughly cleaned, CHEMAT-K can be polished to the surface of the mold with soft cotton cloth. Don't need to polish it very hard.
1. CHEMAT-K can be polished to the surface evenly with a circular motion. Ensure that the mold surface is completely covered.
2. The coating is completely atomized, about 15 minutes (relative to ambient temperature and humidity). And the wax layer is completely dry.
3. Polish the surface with another clean, soft cotton cloth.
4. For new molds apply 5-7times (It is related to the mold surface quality) of CHEMAT-K for initial use and interval of 10 minutes every time.
5. If part of mold is difficult to release, use CHEMAT-K 2 times according to the above 1-3steps.
1. When the air is humid, remove the mist with a clean, dry cotton cloth.
2. To avoid contamination, please use clean, dry cotton cloth.
3. Recommend the use of FMS ® Sealer to avoid corrosion of CHEMAT-K by styrene
and produce higher gloss products.